Dear Friends…..
Hi,
Welcome to my new blog “THE CODE STORE”. Here, you will find simple source codes and theory on various technical topics. You will get the codes and basic information of PYTHON, Linux [Ubuntu / Centos].
Hi,
Welcome to my new blog “THE CODE STORE”. Here, you will find simple source codes and theory on various technical topics. You will get the codes and basic information of PYTHON, Linux [Ubuntu / Centos].
If you want any help on PERL, please let me know, I will share that too here.
It is better if I stop talking more and start technical work.
It is better if I stop talking more and start technical work.
So guys, visit this blog and find your relevant code, if content are irrelevant, you can tell me on avinashghadshi93@gmail.com.
You can also connect me on linked in at:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinash-ghadshi-284606a0/
Thank You.

No comments:
Post a Comment